Flamingos have a famous habit of standing on one leg. Scientists believe that the flamingos stand on one leg to save more energy. Their legs have a special feature that enables them to “lock” their leg into place so it requires zero effort to stand.
These soft t-shirts have original artwork from Lines By Su printed on them using toxin-free and non-hazardous ink with a lower carbon footprint. Available in different colours and sizes.
- Curved t-shirt pattern with a regular fit
- Solid colours are 100% combed cotton
- Heather colours are a mixture of cotton and polyester. Melange Grey is 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Weight: 180 GSM bio-washed fabric
- Sustainable Inks used for printing – water-based, toxin-free, and non-hazardous with lower carbon footprint
- Single jersey and pre-shrunk fabric
- Made in India