This t-shirt design is part of the collection: 100% Indian Whonly!
If you have travelled in India, especially by road, you would've encountered two things for sure - potholes and funny road signs. The road signs display crucial information in characteristic Indian English of a different kind - one which conveys the message with a laugh.
The artist is a travel writer and photographer. She enjoys documenting quirky road signs, name boards, menus etc that have distinctive Indian flavour. The series 100% Indian Whonly is inspired by her collection of these quirky signboards.
Lines By Su t-shirts are soft tees with fun, quirky and tongue-firmly-in-cheek messages.
The artwork is printed with toxin-free and non-hazardous ink with a lower carbon footprint.
Available in different colours and sizes.
IS NOT IT?
- Curved t-shirt pattern with a regular fit
- Solid colours are 100% combed cotton
- Heather colours are a mixture of cotton and polyester. Melange Grey is 83% cotton and 17% polyester.
- Weight: 180 GSM bio-washed fabric
- Sustainable Inks used for printing – water-based, toxin-free, and non-hazardous with lower carbon footprint
- Single jersey and pre-shrunk fabric
- Made in India